Gorilla Rope is specially designed to work as a redirection or reduction line for zipSTOP Zip Line Brakes and brings high strength, a long life span, and minimal stretch to your zip line brake system. It’s also abrasion-resistant, UV resistant, and hydrophobic, which makes it great for a wide variety of outdoor activities. Gorilla Rope is also appropriate for climbing, camping, backpacking, sailing, and any other adventure or industrial activities requiring durability, strength, and maximum performance.
Available in 50, 100, and 200 meter spools.
- High strength-to-weight ratio due to the specially engineered core
- Abrasion-resistant sheathing maintains integrity under friction
- Stretch-resistant construction maximizes zip line brake performance
- Flexible balanced design runs smoothly over sheaves under load and at high speeds
- Slip-resistant outer sheathing designed to decrease knot slippage
- Water-resistant core and outer sheathing optimal for outdoor use
- Fade-resistant materials keep colours vibrant in the sun and rain, looking better for longer
- Lightweight construction
- Compatible with the Precision Pulley
Note: Gorilla Rope will wear over time. Frequency of replacement will depend on usage. Any components that appear damaged or show signs of wear should be replaced immediately. Damage may include (but not limited to): knicks or cuts, excess wear, fluffing, sun bleaching, loose stitching or burns.
- Diameter: 6mm
- Minimum Breaking Strength: 18.7 kN (4200 lbs)
- Weight: 2.4 kg/100 meters (1.5 lbs per 100 ft)