The zipSTOP SPEED is best suited for faster rider arrival speeds up to 72 kph (45 mph).
What Makes the Speed Different:
The zipSTOP SPEED utilizes an internal reduction in addition to an external 2:1 reduction system to smoothly arrest riders at the highest arrival speeds of any zipSTOP brake. This device must be used with an external 2:1 reduction line setup. The benefits of the SPEED include higher arrival speeds, improved automatic reset, and a smooth braking experience.
The assembly includes:
- zipSTOP Speed Zip Line Brake device
- Brake trolley
- Mounting bracket
Key zipSTOP Speed Benefits:
- Eddy current braking technology adjusts automatically to ensure a smooth rider deceleration.
- Allows for a wide variety of rider weights and speeds.
- Automatically resets after each rider, minimizing human error.
- Helps mitigate risk by removing human error from the rider or guides.
- Low cost of ownership.
- Able to withstand outdoor environments and work consistently in any conditions.