QUICKjump Free Fall Device
At an introductory price of $4345, the QUICKjump Free Fall Device gives riders the sensation of a “free fall” while comfortably lowering them to the ground.
The QUICKjump employs our eddy current magnetic braking technology to provide many benefits to operators and riders:
- True free fall feeling: Our magnetic braking technology has been adapted to allow an initial rapid descent, giving the rider a true stomach-flipping thrill. Other systems require a relatively long ramp up period to get to peak speed and lack a true “free fall experience.”
- Consistently fun descent: The self-regulating braking system has minimal variation in the descent rate of a child (at 44 lb/20 kg min.) and an adult (at 285 lb/130 kg max).
- Simple to install and easy to relocate: Compact modular unit designed to be hung from a top anchor. The QUICKjump can be moved easily to various locations and is available in lengths up to 65 ft (20 m). The only limitation is your imagination.
- High throughput at a low cost: The quickJump is a great revenue-generating attraction. The QUICKjump retracts quickly and safely, allowing for more throughput than other free fall devices. Maximum throughput on the standard QUICKjump is 1 person every 40 seconds, or 90 people per hour. QUICKjump is also much more affordable to own, operate and maintain, providing a high ROI relative to the competition. You can earn back the purchase price in as little as a few hours of operation!
- Reliability with no sacrificial wear parts: Non-contacting magnetic technology with a reliable self-regulating backup system.
- Easy to maintain: Other than regular self-inspection, the QUICKjump only requires an affordable annual recertification. Webbing is durable and field replaceable. Other devices require cycle counts, spring replacement and costly maintenance.