CUI has been designing and installing Challenge Course Adventure Facilities across Canada for 20+ years. Our reputation is for excellence in designing and installing high quality, innovative and functional Challenge Course Adventure Facilities.
CUI provides each client with an Adventure Challenge Course Facility custom designed and installed specifically for their program and participants’ needs. In working with CUI, you are assured that any work we do with you meets or exceeds the highest safety standards available.
Thinking about adding a Challenge Course Adventure Facility to your program base?
Consider some of the following as part of your planning process.
- What type of program do you have? (Day/residential, recreational, educational, therapeutic, training and development)
- What are your goals for adding a Challenge Course Adventure Facility and how will it benefit your program?
- What are the ages of participants and what is the age variance of the participants who will be using the Challenge Course?
- What is my experience managing a Challenge Course Adventure Facility?
- How will it be staffed (program specialists or will all staff be trained to operate it?)
- Where will it be situated on your site?
- Are there specific elements or activities you would like to see as part of the Challenge Course Adventure Facility?
We are here to help you through the planning process. An initial meeting by phone or in person is a great way to begin the process of having a new Challenge Course Adventure Facility built at your site. We look forward to working with you soon!