Aerial Adventure Parks
Books and Debriefing / Reflection Tools:
- Experiential Tools–Workshops, Training, Staff Development and Tools for Educators
- Kendal Hunt – Publishing and selling a great selection of books on Experiential Education.
- Team Work and Team Play – Resources and Training Programs for Teams
- Training Wheels – A Creative Resource for Building Teams.
Training Wheels has a extensive online store with many tools for facilitation.
- Association for Challenge Course Technology
- Climbing Wall Association
- Association for Experiential Education
- TSSA – Amusement Device regulation in the Province of Ontario (Zip Lines and FreeFall Devices)
- Technical Safety British Columbia (Zip Lines)
Challenge Course Experience Portfolio
Download the CUI Portfolio Form.
CUI is always available to answer your questions regarding your challenge course and climbing wall program. A frequently asked question is “What is the best process for burning our rope ends and replacing the hole for the p-cord?” Watch this video for the answer!
Changing the webbing in a Head Rush Device
TRUBLUE Auto Belay Climber Orientation Video
Installing a TRUBLUE Auto Belay
How to Field Replace your TRUBLUE Auto Belay Webbing