Aerial Adventure Parks
Quicktrekker from Vertical Trek Innovations is the most cost effective Continuous Belay system on the Market. It offers customers a simple and effective solution to fall protection for parks with high volume use. With solutions for in-course zip lines of all lengths, the system offers a fully integrated solution for custom built parks. Fittings and hardware, made in France, are stainless steel 316l which will provide long life spans in all environments.
• Simple and easy to use. User training is straightforward and time effective.
• Easy handling due to light weight (less than 200 grams)
• Simple and quick evacuation in case of emergency.
• No moving parts. Low maintenance. Customizable for course design.
• The cross plate solves the challenge of Continuous Belay systems by allowing different paths to be created for the participant.
• Creates bifurcation points (passing lanes) for slower participants or for those who need a break!
• Makes retrofitting existing courses easy and cost-effective.
• Choice of direction is made by the hooks rotation.
• Kit of 3 parts makes it possible to connect a participant to a swing, access climbs using the ISC ALF RP430 and to jump off elements like the QUICKjump Free fall device.
• The mechanism can be operated with one hand by rotating and releasing the latch.